Wednesday, March 9, 2011

THESE are the videos they should make you watch in the hospital!

When I had Calvin there were a bunch of videos that every new mom is required to watch before leaving the hospital. Shaken baby syndrome, how to bathe a baby, carseat safety etc. WHY doesn't that carseat safety video include anything like this? If they would show these videos in the hospital and/or in birthing classes it could save a lot of babies. Just had to vent about this somewhere. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8gU9zzCGA8     If this wouldn't make people think nothing would


I am so glad for WTE and BBC. I probably would have never heard the term "extended rear facing" if it wasn't for those groups. I'm so glad I did and so glad that I researched it when I realized it was a term I wasn't familiar with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment