Sunday, October 16, 2011

20 Months

It seems like I JUST wrote the 19 months blog post! I can't believe how fast time is passing. In just 4 months my little boy will be TWO! OMG! This month was better than last. I named the baby and it helped me get some closure. Calvin went to a costume contest and trick-or-treating out at the campground and won the contest. It was great :). Hoping to take Cal to the zoo sometime soon. I also am in the process of getting him signed up for some gymnastics classes.

New this month:

Words/Phrases
kiss you on the nose (Squee likes to lick everyone on the nose)
no
Pappy
wait
want ___
orange
red
yellow
blue
purple
yes
rice
noodle
roll
wee
bowl
elephant
Mommaw
cheese
bat
did it
I'm sure there are more but I can't think of them all.

Actions/Gestures
Identifies red and orange semi-consistently
tries to wash himself in the bathtub
helps pick things up, put things into containers etc.

Favorite Foods: seaweed salad, noodles, rice, concord grapes, tomato soup


Favorite Color: red or orange


Favorite toy: thomas the train and stuffed curious george


Favorite movie: Finding Nemo

Not much has changed this month other than learning lots of new words. Cal still loves animals, thomas the train, and curious george. He loves coloring now too. Jersi and Gionna had their first birthday this month and we went to their party. Cal had a great time playing in the preschool room.

    
Swinging




No comments:

Post a Comment