Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Calvin is 6 months old!

My little boy turned 6 months old yesterday! I can't believe he is so big already! We have hit so many milestones along the way and I have enjoyed every second of his life. I am so amazed by the changes he has undergone in such a short time. We are getting so close to the mobile stage! Calvin is almost always up on all fours when he is on the floor now. He is starting to try to move forward but he keeps falling. I hold my breath waiting for him to succeed every time! We've made it 6 months breastfeeding also! He has not had a single drop of formula in his life which I must say I am super proud of. Cloth diapering has also been going great! He has been in a disposable ONCE in the past 5 days! I plan on writing an entire blog about our experiences with cloth soon. Yesterday John and I took Calvin and drove to Canton to Olive Garden to celebrate his 1/2 year "birthday." He was so good the whole time. It was really nice. We are going on Thursday to have Calvin's 6 month pictures and our first family portrait done. We are probably going to Sears because we had a great experience with them last time. I will add 6 month pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment