Thursday, July 29, 2010

7/29/10

Calvin figured out how to roll continuously last night. He went from back to belly to back again. He was squirming so much that he squirmed right out of his pj pants. Mommaw came over last night and we got the kitchen looking great. I took Calvin's swing apart so we can store it. Today I am hoping to get caught up on some laundry and maybe start cleaning the extra bedroom. I want to put Calvin's crib and changing table in there and then get the pack n' play from Mommaw's to put in the living room so he can have a place to nap. A sad thing happened a couple days ago. The 2 year old neighbor boy suffocated in a freak accident. I just keep thinking about how it would feel to lose my little boy and it makes me sick. That poor baby deserved to live. I am determined to get my apartment baby-proofed now. I don't want to risk something happening to Calvin.
Someone has been knocking on our door twice a day for the last couple days now. I don't know who it is but I am not answering because if it was someone that knew me they know to call or text before coming over. Calvin had pears again yesterday. He really enjoyed them. It is so cute watching him try new things. Well I have to go now Calvin is fussing. Time to get him some baby food out for dinner I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment