Friday, December 3, 2010

Time is flying

I can't believe how fast time is passing. Calvin is just growing sooo fast. I'm hoping to start planning his first birthday party soon. I don't want to put it off for too long and have to plan last minute. Mommaw and I took Calvin for his 9 month pictures on the 16th of November. They turned out amazing! I love Sears pictures. I've been busy with taking Sam to her ob appointments and I just went with Kiki to her first ob appointment yesterday. Seems like everyone is pregnant! I'm ready for my turn again! My sisters and I went black Friday shopping and I got a ton of xmas shopping done. John and I got a 32in flatscreen for ourselves as our gift to each other. I LOVE having a tv big enough to see what I'm watching. I'm really excited for Sunday. John and I are going to drive to either Lordstown or Poland and pick up Kyrie and Evelyn, then we are driving to Akron to Debbie's house. Kyrie, Evelyn, and Calvin are going to stay at Debbie's while John and I go to the Ozzy concert! I'm so excited to finally see him in concert! When the concert is over we are all coming back down to our house. Kyrie and Evelyn are going to stay for a couple of days. I can't wait! Cal and Eve are going to have a ton of fun together.


No comments:

Post a Comment