Monday, February 21, 2011

RIP Fuz

So after the big blowup mess with Sam and Scott on Monday I didn't think things could get much worse. Boy was I ever wrong. I had taken Calvin to stay at Mommaw's because I needed to get away from Sam. We went to bed around 2 or 3am after talking with Mommaw for a long time and trying to get Cal to sleep in a new place. Around 7:20 my phone rings and I see that Kiki is calling. I answered and she is crying. Fuz died in his sleep. He was only 27 and had a wife, 3 kids, and so many loving family members. I was totally shocked as was everyone else. It's been a week now and I still can't stop thinking about it. I feel almost guilty for being upset, like I don't have a right to be because I wasn't close to him. I feel like it is an insult to those that were close to him to admit that I'm upset about it. I don't know why I over-think these things so much. I just keep thinking about what his wife, parents, brother, sisters, and kids must be going through. Life just isn't fair :(

No comments:

Post a Comment