Tuesday, July 27, 2010

7/27/10

I really need to get better at posting more often. Things have been getting crazy around here. Calvin is becoming very mobile. He just rolled from back to front for the first time 4 days ago and he is already doing it all the time now. He scoots himself all over the floor and gets into everything. I have some major baby-proofing to do! I fed Calvin pears for the first time yesterday. He wasn't too sure about them he kept making funny faces but he ate quite a bit of them.
I've been looking for a way to get us out of this apartment. I really hate living here but right now it seems like the only option we have is to stay. I would love to get a house though.
Money has been tight the last couple weeks but once we have some extra I plan on buying Calvin some Kawaii diapers. After a lot of research they seem like a great buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment