Saturday, July 17, 2010

Boredom and Irritation

So I am so bored right now. I have been sitting on the computer for hours. Is there stuff to do around the house? Yes. Am I going to do anything? Nope. So I am pretty irritated with myself about that but I'm not gonna do anything about it. I am getting more and more addicted to WTE. It is so nice to have people with babies my age to talk to. Not having any friends with kids of their own is a bit lonely sometimes.
Calvin turned 5 months yesterday. He is getting so big already! Yesterday I got the biggest laugh out of him. I just made this really dumb noise and he thought it was hilarious. He laughed and laughed. It is so adorable! He has been saying mum mum mum all the time now when he is crying or wants attention. I am not sure if he knows what he is saying yet but it sure is sweet to hear. He is being extremely cranky and sleepy today and I am going crazy trying to figure out what's up with him. Sometimes I wish he could tell me what's wrong. But then I think, I should just enjoy him being little. He is getting so mobile already. I put him on his tummy on the floor and he scoots himself all over the place. I'm starting to get nervous because I know he will be crawling before I know it.
The cloth diapering has been going so great! I really enjoy it and it is becoming a bit of an addiction. I am actually going to ask for money for my birthday so I can buy him some more diapers. It really irritates me though that I don't really get much positive support for cloth diapering. It really is far better for him and for the environment. Plus it saves TONS of money!
I am still exclusively breastfeeding. It is going great and I don't see any reason to introduce solids yet. I was given the go ahead at his 4 month checkup but I feel that breast milk is all he needs at this age. I may start him on some foods at 6 months, we'll see when the time comes.
I just dumped my whole plate of food in my lap. Gotta love being a klutz. Annnnddd there went my camera. UGH
So I guess that is enough random jabbering for today. Bye-bye

No comments:

Post a Comment